Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BELL RINGER for 8/18/2014

Dear Chandler,

What I hope to accomplish before the end of my high school career is get a top 3 in GNCC to finish out the year with and a high overall number.The beginning  of the 2015 GNCC series which starts in March I hope to kick off the season with a top ten since I will be moving up with pros and just trying to keep on better myself from there on out and how I can improve my skills and just reach the pro level and keep reaching accomplishments and start getting paid for racing and doing what I love every single day.

On August 18th 2015 I see myself waking up early going for a twenty plus mile road bike ride and then heading to the gym for training session and  going riding everyday to keep on improving myself and getting the quads dialed in perfect so it fits me just right and gets me more comfortable so then ill be getting my body physically fit and more ready for racing. Hopefully in the next year or  two I will eventually move and start making my own money from racing. My expectations are to better myself and get my on the right track to heading towards the pro class and getting big and making the big bucks and showing up in freight liners to the races and becoming factory Yamaha and getting paid from them. That's my expectations and how I need to prove myself and what I want to do with my life and how I want to do.


                                                  sincerely,
                                                          Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment